We are seeking an enthusiastic, committed team player to join three full time GPs in our friendly dual centred coastal practice on the Moray Firth. We pride ourselves on being patient-centred with a team based approach caring for 5000 patients between two centres in Buckie (map) and Cullen.
We are offering the position initially on a salaried basis, 6-9 sessions (negotiable) with an opportunity of partnership.
- Paperlight EMIS PCS
- Consistent high QOF achievement
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Responsibility for the local community hospital including an in patient ward and minor injury department
- Excellent opportunity to develop special interests
- Good work/life balance with excellent schooling and local facilities
We are situated between the Cairngorm mountains to the South and the beautiful sandy coastline of the Moray Firth to the North, ideally suited to those who appreciate outdoor life and the wealth of activities and opportunities that this area has to offer.
Enquiries and informal visits welcome. Please contact Mrs Heather Pirie, Practice Manager, Seafield and Cullen Medical Group, Barhill Road, Buckie, AB561FP. Telephone 01542 835577. Email firstname.lastname@example.org