The Emergency Medical Retrieval Service is once again proud to host Retrieval 2013, the UK’s leading conference covering prehospital, transfer and retrieval medicine on the 25th & 26th April 2013.
- Derek Feeley – CEO, NHS Scotland
- Dan Ellis – Medical Director, MedSTAR Adelaide Australia
- Martin Ruth – Clinical Lead, RAF Aeromed
- Russell McDonald – Associate Professor, Co director EM Fellowship programme, University of Toronto
- Claire Westrope – ECMO Transport Consultant & Paediatric Intensivist Leicester
- David Ohlen – Medical Director, Airborne Intensive Care Sweden
- Anni Ridsdill Smith – Director Airate Lt
This year we have dedicated sessions for nursing and paramedic staff involved in prehospital care, transfer and retrieval along with interactive case based discussions and a free paper session. Following previous years there is also dedicated paediatric and neonatal sessions as well as prehospital care. Further sessions will focus on Human Factors in medicine as well as Innovation and Quality Improvement.
The conference is again being held at the Beardmore Conference Centre, Scotland’s top residential conference centre.
Cost for registration remains the same as last year provided you register before the 1st January 2013.
You can download the conference registration form here and the abstract form here.
Click here to view Retrieval 2013 programme