GP Partner or Salaried GP
Skerryvore is a well established independent GMS practice with enthusiastic GPs supported by excellent management, nursing and administrative teams. We are a thriving forward thinking practice based in Kirkwall, the main town of the Orkney Islands.
We are looking for a GP or GPs to replace an outgoing partner and are willing to be flexible for the right candidate(s). MRCGP preferred and a sense of humour essential!
- List size 7400
- Training practice (GPSTs and medical students)
- High QoF point achievers
- Excellent integrated IT system using Vision and Docman
- Additional services in sexual health and palliative care
- Low staff turnover
What we offer
- Up to 9 sessions per week (could be shared)
- Flexible start date
- Healthy practice accounts
- No OOH commitment
- Generous Golden Hello and relocation packages
- 7 weeks annual leave plus public holidays
- 1 week study leave
- Location with excellent transport links to the mainland
If you are looking for an enjoyable, interesting job in a beautiful location please check out our website www.skerryvorepractice.co.uk for further information.
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome please contact: Dr Kirsty Cole 01856 888 240 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications in writing enclosing a copy of a recent CV to Mrs Maureen Firth, Practice Manager, Skerryvore Practice, Health Centre, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1BX or by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 28 November
Interviews: 14 December