The Future of Rural Primary Care: Partner (6-10 sessions)
We are seeking a trailblazer to join our innovative team dedicated to developing excellent, sustainable primary healthcare in rural Scotland.
The partnership is recently formed from the merger of four practices covering a wide area of the Isle of Lewis. We’re committed to the development and education of our team including partners, salaried GPs, nurse practitioners, practice nurses, HCAs, Practice Managers and administrative staff.
We work closely with an enhanced multidisciplinary team striving to flex and adapt to the needs of our communities.
- Committed to rural healthcare
- Excited by the challenge of evolving new ways of working
- Supportive of education and developing the roles of healthcare staff
- A clinical leader
- Keen to live in one of the most beautiful landscapes on Earth
- Multi-site, 2 partner GMS, dispensing practice (5300 patients)
- Emis PCS/Docman
- Training: GPST, GPN, medical/nursing students
- Actively encourage GPwSI training
- Embracing of initiatives including OPIAAT, Productive General Practice, reducing unnecessary hospital admissions, SPSP, Anticipatory Care Planning
- Supported by dedicated admin staff who excel at problem-solving and organising social events
- No OOH (revolutionary, popular shifts are usually available)
We’d love to hear from you so please contact Mrs Chris Macaulay, Lead Practice Manager by telephone: 01851 860222, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Langabhat Medical Practice, Lochs, Isle of Lewis, WESTERN ISLES HS2 9JP. For further information: www.langavat.co.uk
But if you’re sure then please send CV and cover letter by email or post.
Start available immediately – closing date 28th June 2013.