Due to retirement we are seeking enthusiastic, committed team player(s) to join our friendly, dual centred rural practice in Moray. We are a small happy team who pride ourselves on delivering high quality, holistic patient centred family medicine to over 3,000 patients in an outstanding area of Speyside, between the two communities in Dufftown and Tomintoul.
Full or part-time applicants considered.
- 3.5 Doctor WTE GMS Practice
- Established Training Practice
- Paperlight INPS Vision with consistent high QOF achievement
- Responsibility for the Local Community Hospital adds extra scope and dimension for care
- Dispensing Practice (Tomintoul)
- Good opportunity to develop special interests
- Excellent work/life balance
We are situated between the Cairngorm Mountains and the beautiful coastline of the Moray Firth within the heart of Moray, ideally suited to those who appreciate outdoor life and the wealth of activities and opportunities that this area has to offer.
We would love to hear from you. Enquiries and informal visits welcome – please contact Practice Manager.
Although we are ideally looking for someone to start around Spring/Summer 2014 we would be happy to consider alternative timings for the right candidate.
Please apply with CV to: Mrs Shirley French, Practice Manager,
Rinnes Medical Group, Health Centre, Mount Street, Dufftown AB55 4FJ Telephone: 01340 820888 Email: email@example.com