Due to relocation of a current Partner, we are looking for a 4th highly motivated, enthusiastic Partner (8 sessions) to join our Practice team, who provide traditional holistic family medicine to our rural population.
- Small coastal village in rural North West Scotland, approximately 58 miles from Inverness
- Six weeks annual leave, five public holidays and study leave
- Share of Out of Hours Monday to Thursday for our own practice population only
- GMS Practice, 2500 patients 4 GPs (WTE), 1 salaried GP, Practice Nurse and Healthcare Assistant
- Well established, friendly and supportive administrative and clinical team
- Branch surgeries held in outlying communities
- Integrated community team on site including District Nurses, Health Visitor and Midwife
- Paperless Vision clinical system with consistent high QOF achievement
- Continuity of patient care highly valued and ensured by daily Doctor and weekly MDT meetings
- Primary and secondary school, excellent local amenities and superb opportunities for outdoor pursuits and water sports.
Delivery of Primary Care in a remote and rural area is challenging, but rewarding and the range of services provided needs to be wider than in an urban setting. The Practice team are committed to the provision of high quality healthcare sensitive to the needs of the local community. Our culture is one that is receptive to change and always seeking to streamline and enhance our services.
Informal visits and enquiries welcome. Information pack available.
Applications invited with CV and covering letter to: Fiona Shaw, Practice Manager,Ullapool Medical Practice, North Road, Ullapool, Ross-shire, IV26 2XL. Telephone: 01854612015 E-mail: High-UHB.GP55451-Admin@nhs.net Website: www.ulladocs.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th January 2014
Photo reproduced under Creative Commons Licence: Matthew Slowe