An opportunity in New Zealand! Join this practice of high achievers who understand what a good work/life balance is all about. With a patient base of 1400, roughly 20 patients are seen daily by each GP.
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Owned and managed by the community trust
- Spacious premises has been extensively renovated
- Small town of 600 people
- Weekday on call for the current GP is 2:5 and 1:4 for weekends (negotiable)
- Gateway to Central Otago
- Neighbouring towns surrounded by orchards, lamb and beef farms, dairy farms
- Majestic ‘Clutha Gold Cycle Trail’ allows cycling from Alexandra to Lawrence
- Queenstown and Wanaka 90 minutes away
- Click here for a video of New Zealand’s South Island
How to apply
Email us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Thomas Gay, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.