A first of its kind; this online course gives participants the chance to gain hands-on experience.
Similar to our Tele-Education Course, this Skills Course involves live web-conferencing teaching but has the added hands-on advantage of the specialist Equipment Pods we provide you with for the duration of the course. These equipment pods enable a more comprehensive learning experience by allowing candidates practical skills training in pre-hospital emergency care, alongside the guidance of our expert Medical Instructors.
Key Course Benefits
- No travel/accommodation costs
- Ability to attend the course from anywhere with access to a computer and the Internet (minimum 1MB broadband recommended)
- IT support before and during the course
- Use of expensive specialist equipment for the duration of the course
- Opportunity to gain practical experience as well as refresh your knowledge
- Certified qualification valid for 1 year from completion date
This course is available in both adult and paediatric programmes, with each course consisting of 2 half days of teaching. For more information on course dates, please see attached Flyer and Booking Form or visit our website at www.basics-scotland.org.uk.
If you wish to apply, please complete the relevant attached Booking Form and return to BASICS Scotland, Sandpiper House, Aberuthven Enterprise Park, Main Road, Aberuthven, PH3 1EL or firstname.lastname@example.org.