A General Practitioner with emergency skills, or a desire to learn, and a great sense of humour is sought for this community owned practice.
Amuri is a peaceful and scenic village with the Southern Alps presenting a spectacular backdrop.
• Integrated health centre, completed in 2012
• Team of two GPs, four highly trained nurses, practice manager and an
• Call roster of one weeknight only, leaving your weekends free!
• Practice open for appointments 9.00am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
• Competitive salary on offer
• Area known for its fresh water fishing with both trout and salmon found
in vast numbers
• Known as a mountain biking Mecca among sporting enthusiasts
• Close to New Zealand’s premier spa destination, Hanmer Springs
• Numerous golf courses to choose from
• Click here for a video of New Zealand’s South Island
How to apply
Email us for more information – email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Emalene Pearson, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com