We are seeking a GP for at least six months – with a view to permanent, in this beautiful coastal town. With 1-2 days off per week, beautiful beaches nearby and a warm and temperate climate, you can enjoy a relaxed and balanced lifestyle.
- Six to seven sessions per week, could be increased by one or two sessions if required
- On-call is 1:6 weekends, from 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Competitive salary based on generated income
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Cornerstone accredited and a teaching practice
- A team player who enjoys a variety of work will excel in this environment
- Team of seven GPs, nine practice nurses, nurse practitioner, health care assistants, nine admin staff
- Practice nurses are trained to attend emergency callouts with the on-call GP
- Beaches, mountains, ski fields and hikes all within a short driving distance
- Click here for a scenic video of the Bay of Plenty
How to apply
Email us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Sarah Maguire, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.