We are seeking a permanent, part-time general practitioner to join this small Coromandel community. The practice has around 700 registered patients, a mix of Māori and Pākehā, from both low and high socio-economic demographics. The ideal working hours would be one session per day, five days per week. However, the practice is very open to other options, such as three days on, two days off.
- Warm and welcoming rural town
- Located in the beautiful Coromandel
- ‘Whanau centric’ or ‘all-encompassing’ approach to health care
- Owned by Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki, who deliver a comprehensive range of health and wellbeing services in the Hauraki, Thames, Coromandel regions
- Very well set up practice with a dedicated team of nurses and admin staff, and kind patients
- Surrounded by pristine beaches and native forests, the Coromandel is hard to beat
- The climate is warm and temperate
- Home of many artists and craftspeople
- Auckland is only 2.5 hours’ drive away
- Take a look at this video to see the clear blue sea and stunning landscape
How to apply
Email us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Sarah Maguire, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com