We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic locum initially for a minimum of six months with the opportunity to become a partner further down the track. Due to rapid growth of the patient register and on call capacity, the need has become paramount to employ another GP to assist with easing the workload.
- April 2015 start date
- Practice of seven long-term GPs and a stable solid staff team
- Based in a hospital complex containing a pharmacy, Pathlab and Medex radiology with a private physio practice nearby
- Excellent remuneration package
- Relocation costs negotiable and initial subsidised accommodation assistance
- Working ideally nine sessions a week, with one week night on call and 1:6 weekends
- The practice provides external services to the local rest homes and other clinics
- Idyllic family rural town
- The town has two major supermarkets, all major banks, various sport and cultural clubs
- A full spectrum of schooling facilities caters for kindergarten right through to tertiary education
- See more here of this beautiful region
Surrounding the town are the lush farmlands famous for dairy farming and thoroughbred horses. It is in these rolling hills that the Hobbit and The Shire came to life. If you are looking for a bit of city life, Auckland is a two hour drive away.
How to apply
Email us for more information – email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Jacinta Sanders, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com