We are a rural practice covering two sites (one dispensing) in beautiful South West Scotland. Rural Galloway offers everything for a great quality of life – home to the Food town, Book town, nationally renowned mountain bike trails, fishing, walking and many other outdoor pursuits.
- 2,300 patients Joining 2 Partners Offering 3 sessions (hours negotiable)
- Excellent nursing team – practice nurse, 2 health care assistants, district nursing support
- Well established and very supportive administrative team
- Regular high achievement in QOF
- Paperless – using emis PCS and docman
- Co located in Health Centre with allied health care professionals so close working relationships.
- Cottage hospital
- No OOH commitment but option of sessions available.
With a view to starting April 2015 (but could start earlier) Apply in writing to Aileen Thomson, Practice Manager, Merrick Practice, Health Centre, Creebridge, Newton Stewart, DG8 6NR, 01671 402066 or email email@example.com