(Salaried post also available)
We are a friendly, innovative and forward thinking Practice situated in the rural town of Turriff.
Due to retirement we are looking to recruit a Partner
Part-Time – 4 sessions per week
- 17c Contract with 7,500 Patients
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Outside interests and personal development encouraged
- INPS Vision Clinical System, paperlite
- Modern, well equipped NHS Grampian owned premises
- Highly efficient and experienced support staff
- G-Med Out of Hours Centre for area
- Commencing April 2015
The Practice is attached to the local Community Hospital and has responsibility for the Casualty Department and In-patient Care. This adds another interesting and rewarding dimension to the post.
We have a reputation for providing high quality accessible care in a friendly and supportive working environment.
Turriff is situated approximately 35 miles north of Aberdeen. The town has excellent amenities which include a primary and secondary school and a wide range of sports and leisure facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to practice family medicine in a beautiful location while becoming involved in all aspects of practice development and training.
Applications in writing with CV and supporting letter to:
Mrs Linda Barron, Practice Manager, Turriff Medical Practice, Balmellie Road, TURRIFF, AB54 4DQ
Tel: 01888 564021
Informal visits and enquiries welcome
Closing Date for Application— Friday 3rd October