(Partnership vacancy also available)
We are a friendly, innovative and forward thinking Practice situated in the rural town of Turriff.
Due to retirement we are looking to recruit a flexible, motivated Salaried GP
6 sessions per week to join our team
- 17c Practice with 7,500 Patients
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Community Hospital In-Patient & Casualty Responsibility
- INPS Vision Clinical System, paperlite
- Modern, well equipped NHS Grampian owned premises
- Highly efficient and experienced support staff
- G-Med Out of Hours Centre for area
- Commencing April 2015
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Practitioner to complement our existing team. We have a reputation for providing high quality accessible care in a friendly and supportive working environment. The Practice is attached to the local 19 bed Community Hospital and 24 hour Casualty Department.
Turriff is situated approximately 35 miles north of Aberdeen. The town has excellent amenities which include a primary and secondary school and a wide range of sports and leisure facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to practice medicine in a rural location.
Applications in writing with CV and supporting letter to:
Mrs Linda Barron, Practice Manager, Turriff Medical Practice, Balmellie Road, TURRIFF, AB54 4DQ
Tel: 01888 564021
Informal visits and enquiries welcome
Closing Date for Application— Friday 3rd October