For the attention of all GPs involved in the care of patients at a ‘non-bypass’ community hospital.
- One week refresher course starting Monday 5th January 2015
- At MACHICC (Community Hospital), Lochgilphead
- Free access to GPs involved in blue light receiving community hospital care
- Backfill provided if locums appointed
- Accommodation and food provided
- Book promptly!
- Course may be re-run later in the year if demand is sufficient
For more information or to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01546 703 035Download programme (docx file)