This practice is seeking a General Practitioner with a wide spectrum of rural GP skills, especially with experience in emergencies or urgent care. You must be able to show leadership when required but also to work as part of an integrated team.
- A competitive remuneration package is on offer
- Seven to eight sessions per week which includes one evening clinic per week that runs until 8.00pm, and 1:2 Saturday clinics between 10.00am and 1.00pm
- Situated in a new purpose built facility with an excellent level of equipment
- The centre prides itself with friendly staff
- Located in the Central Otago region Cromwell lies on the shores of Lake Dunstan
- The climate is dry and marked by hot summers and crisp, cold winters
- Perfect location for the cultivation of grapes and cherries and subsequently the area is becoming world famous for its stylish pinot noir wines
- Click here for a scenic video of nearby Wanaka
With the winter ski fields of The Remarkables, Coronet Peak, Treble Cone, Cardrona and Waiorau Snow Farm all within comfortable driving distances, this is a stunning place to be based.
How to apply
Email us for more information – email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Thomas Gay, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com