Owing to the retirement of our Senior Partner on 31st May 2015, we are looking for a new full-time GP Partner in the picturesque Highland village of Lochcarron.
- Friendly 2-Partner PMS Section 17C Dispensing Practice
- List size 940
- Modern (1992) purpose-built Surgery (no premises buy-in required)
- Great lifestyle (climbing, cycling, sailing) and good local schools
- Well-organised and paper-light (VISION clinical system + DOCMAN)
- High QOF achievement
- 2 GP beds in adjacent care home
- University of Aberdeen-accredited for teaching of Medical Students
- 8 sessions per week
- 8 weeks holiday per year (plus study leave)
- Out-of-hours: weekday nights currently shared between the 3 GPs from the Lochcarron and Torridon Practices (non-onerous); weekends are optional
- An interest in Minor Surgery would be an advantage.
Informal enquiries welcome.
Applications by covering letter and CV to:
Mrs Pamela Bright, Practice Manager, Ferguson Medical Centre, Church Street, Lochcarron, IV54 8YQ
Telephone: 01520 722215
Closing date for applications: Saturday 15th November 2014.