Amberley is a relaxed rural town serving local farmers and the region’s emergent wine industry. We are looking for a female GP who would ideally like to work six sessions (three days) a week. It would be preferable if you have a holistic outlook. The practice holds a PRIME (Primary Response in Medical Emergency) contract, so an interest and/or experience in emergency medicine is preferable.
- A great remuneration package is offered including registration and indemnity insurance and some assistance with relocation costs
- Continuation of education and development of skills is encouraged
- The practice operates with four GPs who in turn are supported by three practice nurses and a practice manager
- Practice hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch closure), with one late night to 7.00pm
- 20 – 30 patients are seen each day by each GP in 15 minute appointments
- Be surrounded by picturesque landscapes and nearby sea views
- Overflowing with activities from cafés and crafts to fishing and skiing
- Ideal for families with three local primary schools and the high school is only 25 minutes away in Rangiora
- With the winter ski fields of The Remarkables, Coronet Peak, Treble Cone, Cardrona and Waiorau Snow Farm all within comfortable driving distances, this is a stunning place to be based
- Click here to see a video showing the beautiful surrounding countryside
Christchurch is just a 45 minute drive away and offers all the services expected of a major city and tourist destination, including an international airport, tertiary hospital, and university facilities.
How to apply
Email us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Ellen McAllister, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com