FULL-TIME GP PARTNER
After the retirement of one of our Partners in early 2015, we are looking for a full-time GP Partner to join our practice based in Wester Ross, northwest Highlands. We cover a large area (roughly equivalent to Ordnance Survey sheet 19) containing remote, mainly coastal, rural settlements. Join us if you wish to practise truly holistic, family centred, community medicine as one of the “last of the true generalists”.
- Total 4 GP partners
- GMS Practice
- List size 2,200
- Vision clinical system + Docman for mail handling
- Operate from 2 healthboard owned surgery sites, one in Gairloch and the other in Aultbea
- Many leisure opportunities (walking, climbing, cycling, sailing, golf) and good local schools
- High QOF achievement
- GP training practice & University of Aberdeen medical student placement training
- Out-of-hours: weekday nights (Mon – Thurs) currently covered by the practice via shared rota (not busy). Weekends (Fri – Sun) covered by the healthboard
Want to find us on the map? Go to: http://tinyurl.com/aultgair
Practice website www.twolochsgp.co.uk
Informal enquiries & visits encouraged. For more information, including practice profile and to request an application form please contact:
Mr Andrew Vickerstaff, Practice Manager: The Health Centre, Achtercairn, Gairloch IV21 2BP. Telephone: 01445 712229. Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th February 2015.