Interested in experiencing rural general practice based in one practice for a minimum of 6 months ?
Due to emigration of one of our established partners we are looking to recruit a salaried GP for a period of 6–12 months. Position could suit a newly qualified GP looking for rural experience or a more experienced practitioner.
- Single site, remote, rural dispensing practice covering a large practice area.
- 4 – 8 sessions per week negotiable
- Currently 3 FTE with a list size of 1700.
- Very high QOF
- Fully computerized medical records EMIS (PCS / Docman)
- Undergraduate teaching links to Aberdeen Medical School
- Based within modern, purpose built, NHS owned premises
- Must be willing to undertake occasional BASICS pre-hospital care
- No OOH but available if wanted
- Excellent practice staff team
- Friendly, relaxed practice atmosphere. Good sense of humour desired.
To start April 2015 but willing to wait for the right person. Interviews to take place during week commencing Monday 16th February
Applications in writing with CV, or for further details, contact; Nick Shone, Practice Manager, Dunvegan Medical Practice, Health Centre, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, IV55 8GU or by email to email@example.com