Are you available for a minimum commitment of one year? Work eight sessions per week seeing an average of 22 patients per day. Minor surgery may be required. On-call requirements are 1:4 and help is provided from the local hospital. This role would suite a team player who enjoys a variety of work.
- Practice overlooking Pacific Ocean
- Competitive salary
- Assistance with relocation and professional costs
- Collegial team environment
- Work alongside three fellow GPs, practice manager,
five practice nurses, two district nurses, two midwives,
five admin staff
- Over 3,600 enrolled patients
- Located in the same building as Kaikoura Rural Hospital
- A visiting specialist provides x-ray services and the practice also has laboratory facilities
- Kaikoura has a district population of 4,000
- All amenities catered for including a range of schools, shops, leisure centres and cultural clubs
Kaikoura is situated on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, and is overlooked by impressive mountains and surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful beaches. It is this unique combination of ocean and mountain the offers a host of activities from whale watching and swimming with dolphins – to cave tours, bird watching and horse trekking.
Click here for a scenic video of Kaikoura!
How to apply
Email us for more information – email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Ellen McAllister, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com