This is a friendly practice located in the centre of Alexandra in a modern building. The clinic has a cheerful and relaxed atmosphere and comfortable environment and is staffed by three General Practitioners, four Practice Nurses, a Practice Manager, and two Receptionists.
- Are you a GP couple who want to job share, or a GP who would like to work between six to ten sessions per week?
- Join a friendly and relaxed working environment
- With a focus on work-life balance the practice is flexible about your working hours
- The practice is open from 8.30am to 5.00pm weekdays
- The local hospital is Dunstan Hospital in Clyde, about seven kilometres (ten minutes) from the practice
- An attractive salary package is on offer, with payment of professional fees
Alexandra is a thriving service centre, with a population of over 5000, catering to the needs of a prosperous orchard and sheep farming district. There are two pre-schools, three primary schools and one high school in the area. Alexandra has a growing population, with a younger demographic developing who enjoy the recreational lifestyle of the region. It is an affordable area to live and invest in property. The spectacular scenery of the riverside location and the proximity to the lakes and ski fields of the Southern Alps make Alexandra the ideal place to call home.
Click here to see a video of nearby Queenstown (only a 1hr 15min drive away).
How to apply
Email us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Thomas Gay, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com