Remote Skills Training enables participants to gain valuable hands-on training in pre-hospital emergencies, from the comfort of their own home/workplace.
Each candidate is provided with a training pod containing all the necessary equipment to undertake the extensive skills training alongside the guidance of our expert Instructors in the live web-conferencing teaching sessions.
Carried out entirely via Adobe Connect (an internet based web-conferencing system similar to Skype), this course provides even the most rural health professionals the opportunity to refresh both their knowledge and practical skills of immediate emergency care, without the travel expense or time consuming nature of face-to-face courses.
Key course benefits
- No travel/accommodation costs
- Ability to take part in the course from anywhere with access to a computer and the Internet (minimum 1MB broadband recommended)
- We supply you with a high definition web-cam and provide IT support before and throughout the course
- Use of expensive specialist equipment for the duration of the course
- Certificate of completion valid for 1 year
Each course consists of 2 half days of teaching. To see course dates and apply, click on the appropriate link below:
Feedback from course candidates
I’m probably one of the least high tech people so if I can connect, anyone can!
This has really improved my confidence and practical skills
The support pre-course was top class – excellent course and excellent teacher!