What do you want from life? Less stress? More time to think? More time to look after your patients? A chance to connect with a small tight knit community? A chance to live closer to nature…. and further away from the traffic jams and frenetic lifestyles of modern existence?
North Uist can offer you all this and more. A traditional crofting area in one of the most beautiful landscapes imaginable, but with access to an airport 30 minutes drive away, and 2 ferry links to the mainland.
A paradise for bird watching, surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, walking and sailing – there is an opportunity here for a complete change in lifestyle. You would be joining a welcoming practice with genuinely friendly staff who get along well, and where you could make a real difference to the health and well being of the community that you live in.
Hours can be flexibly arranged with the right individual.
Salaried or partnership options would be considered.
• 15 min appointments, 2 hour long surgeries.
• Paper-light practice running EMIS software.
• Modern Health Board owned Primary Care Centre.
• Dispensing practice of 1400 patients. 2 WTE GPs
• Opportunity to develop skills working in a modern Community Hospital.
• Outstanding unspoilt landscape with beautiful deserted beaches.
• Fantastic wildlife.
• Superb local schools with small classes and bilingual culture of Gaelic/English.
• Perfect place to raise kids.
• Incomparable opportunities for outdoor pursuits.
• Competitive package with good terms and conditions.
• Opportunity to earn extra with the OOH Co-op for Uist and Benbecula (optional).
Watch the videos…. view the pictures…. and take a leap.