Would you like to work in the Outer Hebrides, in a stunning location with a supportive team?
Due to retirement, we are looking for a replacement partner to join our 4 partner dispensing practice. We are looking for a full-time partner, but would be happy to discuss other arrangements, including part-time, job-sharing or long-term locum positions.
We also support medical students with an interest in rural general practice; we take undergraduates on attachment, and plan to be part of the rural fellowship scheme for GPs. We also link with other practices in the area to create local educational sessions.
Our practice is remote and rural, with opportunities to extend your practice and shape local services within a small team and Health Board. We work closely with other professional groups to build resilience through networking.
We also provide medical cover for the community hospital under a LES. Out of Hours sessions are available. Do you come with extra skills? This is a great job for people who wish to combine general practice with other clinical interest. For the right person, this is one of the most fulfilling jobs you could do.
- 2,350 patients
- Dispensing practice with one branch surgery
- Opportunities for medical student teaching
- 27 bed Community hospital
- High QOF, good income
- Emis PCS and Docman, paper-light, recent IT upgrade
- 6 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks study leave covered by the practice, plus 2 additional weeks with HB support
- Amazing beaches and outdoor recreation opportunities
- Patient Participation Group
For a full briefing pack, or an informal chat, please email us at Benbecula Medical Practice: email@example.com
Visit http://www.benbeculamedicalpractice.co.uk/ for more information.