St. David’s & Goodwick Surgery, Pembrokeshire
Have you thought about coming to Wales?
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our thriving rural practice in beautiful North Pembrokeshire at an exciting time in our development. This is an opportunity to join an established, caring & committed team of GPs, all with stunning coastal scenery & the benefits of a rural lifestyle. Manageable workload, good work-life balance. No CCG, no CQC.
- 6-8 sessions per week, flexible start date spring 2016
- list size 7000
- friendly, flexible, well-organised & supportive team with positive outlook
- traditional small practice ethos, patient-centred care
- high-achieving QOF, InPS Vision, paperlight etc
- opportunities for teaching, aspiration to train
- GMS practice, developing Cluster
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Closing date 29/01/2016.
Informal enquiries welcome:
Anna.Swinfield@wales.nhs.uk (Practice Manager) or telephone 01437 720303