Would you like to work in the Outer Hebrides, in a stunning location with a supportive team? Are you interested in Community Hospital work, developing your clinical interests, and re-invigorating your love of General Practice and Medicine? Or perhaps you were thinking of seeking adventure in New Zealand? We are closer to home, with great beaches, hills, wildlife and surf. Take a look at the local music scene.
We are also part of the NES GP rural fellowship year, if you want to test the water for a year – great funding for training and a chance to see other practices.
Some nitty gritty:
- 2,300 patients
- 20 bed Community hospital
- Dispensing practice with one branch surgery
- Opportunities for medical student teaching
- High QOF, good income (please ask)
- EMIS PCS and Docman, paper-light, recent IT upgrade
- 6 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks study leave covered by the practice, plus 2 additional weeks with HB support
- Amazing beaches, hills and outdoor recreation opportunities
For a full briefing pack, to discuss coming to visit, or an informal chat, please email us at Benbecula Medical Practice: email@example.com
Visit http://www.benbeculamedicalpractice.co.uk for more information.