Would you like to work in the Outer Hebrides, in a stunning location with a supportive team? Are you interested in Community Hospital work, developing your clinical interests, and re-invigorating your love of General Practice and Medicine? As well as a fulfilling job, we can offer wild hills and huge beaches, exciting live music, wildlife and surf.
Some nitty gritty:
- 2,300 patients
- 20 bed Community hospital
- Dispensing practice with one branch surgery
- Opportunities for medical student teaching
- No QOF, we’re Scottish
- EMIS PCS and Docman, paper-light, recent IT upgrade
- 6 weeks annual leave, minimum 2 weeks study leave (pro rata
For a full briefing pack, to discuss coming to visit, or an informal chat, please email us at Benbecula Medical Practice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://www.benbeculamedicalpractice.co.uk for more information.