GP (4-8 sessions)
Salaried or Partner considered
We are a rural dispensing practice on mainland Shetland.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to join our friendly team for 4-8 sessions per week. We provide high quality care to our patients and are seeking a similarly minded individual.
- 2 GP colleagues (2 WTE)
- 2 Practice Nurses
- List size 2,710
- High QOF achievement
- EMIS PCS paperlight/Docman
- Experienced nurse-led Chronic Disease Clinics
- Surgeries in outlying Island of Fair Isle
- “Golden Hello” payment to doctors starting out as GP performer in first eligible post
- Relocation costs of up to £2,000
- Opportunity to participate in local OOH co-operative
- Opportunity to develop speciality interest at local hospital
Start date: June 2017, though flexible
Post now filled.
Apply with CV and covering letter to Karen Ellis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Dr Mark Maudsley 01950 461222.