Due to the retirement of a current Partner, we are looking for a replacement 4th motivated, enthusiastic Doctor to join our fully staffed Practice team, who provide traditional holistic family medicine to our rural population.
- Small coastal village in rural North West Scotland, approximately an hour’s drive from Inverness
- Partner full profit sharing
- Salaried GP salary circa £75,000 pro rata
- Leased modern efficient building
- The Practice operates a Board structure with four Directors (4 Partners) plus Practice Manager with an elected Executive Partner
- As a Partner you would have an immediate and equal position as a Director on our Board
- Six weeks annual leave, five public holidays and one week study leave, sabbatical leave every 5 years forPartners
- Share of Out of Hours Monday to Thursday for our own practice population only
- GMS Practice: 2500 patients 4 Partners, 1 salaried GP, 2 Nurse Practitioners and HCA
- Wide ranging interests: Medical Education, Local Medical Committee, Minor Surgery, Research
- Branch surgeries held in outlying communities
- Integrated community team on site including Social Workers, District Nurses, Health Visitor and Midwife
- Paperless Vision clinical system and docman, take active part in our Cluster
- Golden Hello and relocation package subject to availability
- Continuity of patient care highly valued and ensured by daily Doctor and weekly MDT meetings
- Primary and high achieving Secondary school, excellent local amenities and superb opportunities for outdoor pursuits and water sports.
- Our culture is one that is receptive to change and always seeking to streamline and enhance our services.
Informal visits and enquiries welcome. Information pack available.
Applications invited with CV and covering letter to: Dr Richard Weekes, Executive Partner, Ullapool Medical Practice, North Road, Ullapool, Ross-shire, IV26 2XL. Telephone: 01854612015 E-mail: High-UHB.GP55451-Admin@nhs.net Website: www.ulladocs.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 29/01/2018