Make 2018 the year you move to the North East of Scotland!
Imagine doing the job you love – in a new environment. Enjoy a good work / life balance.
Macduff Medical Practice is seeking a motivated GP with a view to partnership
Join our medical team of 3 partners. Our list has risen to 6000 and we would like an additional GP Partner. We are expanding our clinical team to include Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist and Physician Associate colleagues.
Macduff is in a beautiful area on the north coast of Aberdeenshire, just 59 minutes north of Aberdeen Airport, enjoys a dry climate, and some of the best surf in Scotland.
The medicine is good too – with 15 minute appointments so you can practice medicine the way you want to:
- Supportive multidisciplinary team.
- Patient centred rural Practice.
- Modern community hospital to provide extended Primary Care.
- A varied and interesting clinical mix.
- Opportunities to develop special interests, in partnership with Aberdeenshire H&SCP.
- No out-of-hours commitment, but GMED shifts available.
- Teaching Practice.
Please write, with CV to:
Dianne McBain, Practice Manager, Macduff Medical Practice, 100 Duff Street, Macduff AB44 1PR
Telephone: 01261 833777
Informal enquiries welcome. Please come for a visit … and meet our team.
Results for most recent “Health and Care Experience Surveys” can be found at:
For more information on the area visit: www.banffshirecoast.comExtra Information (Docx file)