We welcome contributions from any practitioners, from any part of the world. Whilst content is moderated to ensure it fits with our Editorial Guidelines, this is done quickly. You can:
- comment… on any blog article, and most pages. This is the quickest way to contribute to debate/discussion.
- post an article… either by emailing us or requesting “author status”
- suggest a website… to feature on the site, or be included in our Key Links
- post other media… including a podcast, video, and slide presentation
- request a poll… to canvas opinion about a particular topic
- offer a ‘phone interview… if you have Skype and would like to contribute in this way, let us know
- become an editor… to help us ensure that all areas of rural & remote practice are represented. Click here if you’re interested in this.
If there’s anything else you’d like to see on RuralGP, please do get in touch.