All posts are moderated and all first-time comments are held for approval. If you would like to join the RuralGP team, please get in touch, along with details on any particular area that you would be able to “champion”. RuralGP is an open resource, therefore no identifiable clinical cases should be discussed. Patient confidentiality should be maintained with the highest regard.
When contributing to this blog, or one of the associated email groups, you agree to the following:
- You agree to write under your own name
- You agree not to attack personally colleagues or authors.
- You agree to maintain a respectful tone.
- You agree not to disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information.
- You agree not to post any material that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another person or any other person or entity.
- You agree not to post advertisements or solicitations to promote chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You agree not to post any material that is copyrighted unless (a) you are the copyright owner, (b) have the express, written permission of the copyright owner to post the copyrighted material on your blog, or (c) are reasonably sure that the use of any copyrighted material conforms to the doctrine of “fair use.”
- You agree not to post any material that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another.
- You acknowledge that any reliance on material, content and/or links posted by other parties will be at your own risk. You assume full legal responsibility and liability for all actions arising from your posts.
Posts & comments which fail to meet the above criteria will be removed from the site.
Further information or clarification can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org