Abstracts are invited for the Rethinking Remote conference, to be held on 23-24 May 2016 in Inverness.
- PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Submissions are invited in areas broadly related to the main conference themes above.
These are likely to cover topics such as:
- pre-hospital care
- extreme remote care
- management of time-critical emergencies
- patient safety
- rural health care
- models for remote supervision and support
- new kinds of healthcare workers
- health care competencies; educating remote workers
- recruitment and retention
- psychosocial care of citizens and staff in remote areas
- digital technology and innovations in remote health care
- self care
- decision support
Deadline for abstract submissions is 29th January 2016.
More information available at the conference website.