We are seeking a permanent or long term GP for a centrally located, privately owned medical practice in a popular holiday location – the Coromandel.
- Attractive salary package
- Assistance may be provided to cover relocation costs, short term car hire and subsidised accommodation
- Friendly and supportive team
- Four days per week with on-call of 1:3
- Extended hours during summer holiday peak times
- Working alongside three other General Practitioners, practice nurses, administration and frontline staff
- The practice holds a PRIME contract and runs two acute clinics daily from noon to 5.00pm for urgent cases
- The surf town of Whangamata, located in the stunning Coromandel region, is lively in summer and lovely the rest of the year
- It has a population of 4, 000, swelling dramatically to 60,000+ during the holiday periods
Move here for the best weather in the country, with temperatures ranging from mid to high 20’s in the summer and, on average, 5 to 16 °C in the middle of the winter months. This region is famous for its unique combination of beaches and forests. The spectacular ocean beach provides some of the best surfing breaks and yet the safest swimming in New Zealand. Sea conditions to suit all are available along its four kilometre length or in the safe harbours that lie to the north and south. There are several pre-school facilities including a kindergarten. An area school available within the town which caters for pupils aged 5 to 18. Two golf courses, one 9-hole and an 18-hole course, are also available within the town.
How to apply
Email us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Jacinta Sanders, Relationship Manager for a confidential discussion on our freephone number 0808 234 7853.
NZLocums is New Zealand’s only government funded GP recruitment organisation. www.nzlocums.com